About the Camp
The fourth annual Low Brass Bootcamp will be held in Tucson, Arizona from June 24-28, 2013 on the campus of the University of Arizona.
Join world-class players from every corner of the globe as world-renown tutors provide a week of intense training and fun. 2013 Staff includes:
- Steven Mead, international soloist and professor of euphonium at the Royal Northern College of Music.
- Pat Stuckemeyer, soloist, teacher, and entrepreneur.
- Danny Helseth, former euphoniumist with the Air Force Band, Washington, D.C.
- Roland Szentpáli, freelance tuba artist and composer.
- Kelly Thomas, professor of euphonium and tuba at the University of Arizona.
- Aaron Tindall, soloist, professor of tuba and euphonium at Ithaca College.
Cost for the weekly tuition (if applying before March 1, 2013) will be $600. Included in this will be:
- Weekly tuition.
- Evening activities and concert admission.
- Two private lessons with our world-class faculty.
- Masterclasses, focus classes, and training sessions.
- Transportation to-and-from the University of Arizona from Tucson International Airport.
- Evening out activities.
Lodging is available only in single occupancy dormitory rooms, and includes a 15-meal meal plan for the week.
Cost for housing and meal plan is $285.