Why Low Brass Boot Camp?
You will get personalized instruction from six of the finest euphonium/tuba performers in the world. Also, you will get a daily regiment of the following:
- Breathing classes, Warm-up classes with leading tutors.
- Master-Classes every day with our artists.
- One hour-long lesson from at least two instructors while you are on campus.
- Euphonium/tuba small ensemble and large ensembles.
- Preparation for Falcone solo competitions, including a mock-judging by the artists.
- Networking opportunities with euphonium and tuba players from around the world!
- Lots of time to enjoy the Tucson area, and plenty of one-on-one interaction with the staff.
How to Apply
We will be limiting the low-brass bootcamp to 50 participants (25 euphonium and 25 tuba), so make your reservation early.
To Apply, fill out the Application Form
Questions or comments, please contact us here: email@example.com